Thursday, May 20, 2010

Story : Looking For Kind Hearted People....

Noticed a special request , whom the author puts the title :

Looking For Kind Hearted People Who Keen to sell his/her AK Ver.3 at good prices!!

The objective is to buy animal kaiser cards at a low price for his/her young sickness nephew. Now the question ....is this a real and sincere case or is it just another scamming cheat trying to get cards at low price ?

Nobody knows...but it did attract the attention of many kind animal kaiser fans who are willing to help in one way or another.

Blog Master: For me, i don't know why...keep having this funny feeeling that this is a scam ?..a good technique use to get cards at super cheap cost and even get free gifts ?
Maybe i'm simply thinking too much ...but my advise to all the kind hearted people out there , "Be careful , don't let people take advantage on your feeling / emotion"



Request message as below :

"Im currently looking for :

A053 Lowland Gorilla @ $20
A007E Special Ops Leo @ $50-$60
A002 Great White Shark @ $20
A003 Bald Eagle @ $20
A037 Red Scorpion @ $20
A056 Starburst Tarantula @ $20

S030 Showndown @ $15
S046 Glory of Victory @ $15
S047E Swift Blow @ $18

M045 Approaching Sun @ $15
M046 Black Hole @ $15

Im collecting not for myself.
Its a birthday present for my young sickness nephew.

If interested pls sms me @ 9xxxxxxx "

~ Kira



Response from some kind-hearted AK fans :


"Can I know what he is suffering from?
I will try to help.
Is his sickness permanent? "

~ AK KAISER



"Hi Kira,

I have friend who can help too else i give up my set to help u....Just leave me a PM or call me at 8xxxxxx Seem like your nephew must be quite sick… "

~ Wang



"I have all the cards you listed above (except for Gorilla nd GWS).
I would like to do a personal delivery to your nephew, with free cards to give away."
~ Donkey


What happen at the end of the day...??

~ within the next days the author did not post any reply to the posting.
~ then blog master saw an updated post by author saying he/she is busy with her work and he/she had got most of the cards . now need some Gold for a prcie something like $20.He/she did not mention anything about the sick nephew or any explaination
~ One of our customer mention that he notice that the author , Kira, had editted her very 1st post by taking off the statement "Its a birthday present for my young sickness nephew."
~ the next day , this topic post suddenly had been deleted and could not be locate @ forum.

Conclusion :
This is very high chance to be a SCAM case , what do you think ?
Blog Master hope that nobody got cheated in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment