Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Story : A true AK playing spirit from Hades

"Hi , Newcomer here again, which means I should avoid playing AK in the early weeks to allow young boys and girls (as well as those “fishermen") try out for the cool-looking blue tiger to drop into their hands.

Sure to see over crowded machines (as always) well as a adult AK fan I prefer the actual play and winning over the bosses itself then pinning high hopes on rare card drops (i mean let nature take its course right?) if it is yours its yours.

I love Siegfried amongst the ultimate animal bosses because it is by far (to me personally the coolest-looking boss animal) but hey I can wait till the fever dies down towards the end to purchase one which by then tons of players and collectiors will have spares to sell at cheaper prices but we know Singaporeans right? We all KS one sure want to have a Siegfried card on hands to “impress” and stand-out from the rest of the players and there will be “ Wooh “ “ Wows “ from kids especially. They are a cute and fun-loving bunch I give you that. I always love to give out cards that I do not need to kids, I mean its a game after all why take it so seriously? Have fun and enjoy the company of kids its what appeals to me about AK...I just another grown-up kid…

Siegfried...signz my dream card....LOL

Best Regards,
Hades"


Blog Master: I really like the way how Hades describe his feeling about animal Kaiser and how he love this game so much..."if it is yours its yours"...Well said ...this should be the basic innocent gameplay spirit ...but unfortunately had been destroyed by all the greed from selffish fisherman who had those card sequence...We appreciate Hades for sharing his feeling here with us , thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment