Thursday, July 1, 2010

Request : Wish to Trade Brand New PSP for Ver 1 & 2 Sets

Photobucket

Blog Master: I do not think anyone will trade with Version 1 and version 2 set as the pricing does not match the above package. However, I am proposing to the Author for trade using a full set version 1 set instead. My family had 2 PSP but i don't mind to get 1 more.


Reply from Seller:
"Looks like PSP is well received!

To be fair, I have contacted the first person who PMed me with his offer. Will be meeting to trade today. Will contact the next person if the trade should fall through.

My apologies to those that offered partial trade as I am not keen to do so. "

~ Akk

Update on 2/7/2010
"Traded with a very nice gentleman.
Learnt a lot from him today!
Hope his kid will enjoy the new PSP! "

~ Akk

No comments:

Post a Comment