Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Story :The most Amazing Mother

This is the most amazing story I have ever seen in my life.This women is a wonder.



wow what a strong person can do ! Now that's waht i call a strong person! There are no bounds to what we can do we just need the will. She didnt give up and wow i just don't have words!!!! Amazing!!!
~ 2RayneR7

wow..how fantastic ..you are...you did great...you know while I;m watching i can't stop my tears...your the most mother ever....have a happy good life to your family...Remember that God is our helping hand...and I knew that your strong enough to face trials,and problem that comes in your life.....God bless you always............
~ mrleahjay


Amazing is not the word....inspiring...I think thats what this woman is all about...
~ looser271980


Truly amazing...she took a challenge in life and made it work for her. How often do we take what we do have and not make it work for us to the best of our ability.
~ rrnaim


Truly an amazing story. This is definitely a story that needs to be shared. Thanks.
~GroSource

Blog Master: This is the greatest mother love !

source:concorde8989(youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment