Saturday, August 28, 2010

Exchange for a FREE Animal Kaiser Candy toy box (english version 1)

Timezone just launched out a new exchange item for 300 E-ticket points..
300 point = 1 pack (random pick)
Photobucket

Aunty from hougang had changed 1 entire box of 10 (full complete set) with 3000 points since the arcade staffs had not unpacked all the toy boxes yet ...so some stock are still available in full box . Otherwise, it will be difficult to get complete set from loose packs being display on the shelves.

I thought to myself ...i had been plaing so many Animal Kaiser games ...so my points should be alot too...at least should have 2000+ ? But i really don't know how many points inside my gold VIP card ( no $ upgrade to platinum ..lol)

Immediately ,i rushed to the nearest Timezone ...hoping to exchange my point for the toy complete set. when i reach there , i pass my card to the counter boy to check.

The place was noisy ...the boy staff mention...
" you got 2..5 ...???"

I could not hear properly what he is saying ...and i assume that i have 25xx over points in my card...so i replied
" 2500 points can exchange how many loose packs ?"

The boy staff replied me with a funny look , " uncle, you only have 256 points ,not enough to change"

haha....only then i realised that my card don't even have 300 points ...not even qualify for 1 pack x-change de ...so sad..The boy staff later explained to me that the E-tickets is for those kids game and animal Kaiser does not give e-ticket point...oh i see ~

I had wasted a trip ...and when i walked back to mrt ...i keep laughing at myself ...haha ...so blur lah... two hundred points only...thought got two thousands over points...haha....

Took out my handphone and call aunty hougang ...to share her this funny joke ...she was laughing non-stop ...haha ....

No comments:

Post a Comment