Thursday, August 5, 2010

Review playing against Version 4 BOSS

"I tried Siegfried + 252 + Saturn Saw, played all the way against Scorch...man this dark lion is one hell of a boss. I noticed for the few rounds which I fought him, the first few rounds seem easy but at the later part when he starts attacking...phew...Siegfried and SOL is no way near this hellish beast!

when he says " I'll turn this into your graveyard!" believe me this lion is not joking! It just gets tougher and tougher. But I alwys love a strong fight but with the " Oohs " " Aahs " from school boys who can't play but crowd around me its abit embrassing they expect Siegfried to win Scorch...ok I may not make Siegfried look good but for the rest of the animals if I get a " T " attack its almost a 1 hit KO! Pretty strong for a blue tiger!"

~ Hades

1 comment:

  1. DUDE i use a lousy Bengal Tiger, 252 shiny aura, saturn saw stil,l can win somemore i start the battle with only 100 hp!!! (red at last bit)kill him with 2 saw and 1 forest sinper

    ReplyDelete