Sunday, August 29, 2010

What AK? Every children now into 3DX Plus …..

"today went tournament and my 2 boys out in first round ..... very happy come to me “daddy, i go play car huh? .... i said okay go ......

end-up poor daddy played alone the Adult Category ..... my records in winning the Champion Tiger:-

My Warrior: Lowland Gorilla

first round versus Red Scorpion .... i sat on the Right.
second round versus Siegfried ..... i sat on the Left.
semi-final versus GWS ..... i sat on the Left.
final versus SOL ..... i sat on the Right.

Lowland Gorilla still can fight .... and it really doesn’t matter where (left/right) you sit ....

show my ‘trophy’ to my boys .... little one said “wah okay” ..... driving his Nissan GTR ..... my older boy said “okay” continue to drive his Subaru Impreza .......

they are now obsessed with 3DX Plus ..... sigh ... "

~ spaceshuttle


Blog Master: Same here....my 2 boys are now into 3DX plus...racing...just now wanted to go packed Dinner ..Elder son rushed out from his room and called me bring him to arcade play racing 3DX...haha Our family had played less than 10 games AK version 3 ...and until now...nearly 1 month loh...version 4 ...they had not played even 1 game...wow ~

No comments:

Post a Comment