Monday, September 13, 2010

I Can Believe

Be inspired that you Can ! Even when life says you can't
Words and Music by Bob Pantano © 2010 Reflections Music

~ quiteamazing



Blog Master: My younger son had recover from his sickness...but i , myself was down...in bad health..I continue to suffer from poor health for the past 2 weeks where..i had fever, sore throat , flu, coughing non-stop ...Last week,I visited a clinic taken a antibiotic...cleared my sore throat...completed the antibiotic + entire bottle of coughing syrup...but does not seems better...in fact seem to be worsen....as i'm starting to cough non stop and i got problem breathing...just like asthma ...very bad...fever comes and go...flu was always there...

I visited a 2nd clinic ..Doctor give me 2 courses of antibiotic and a special cough syrup that is mixed with powder (wow...western doctor prescribe easten medicine ?) ...at least it control my coughing somehow...but the stubborn flam is always there ...keep spitting out ...never ending...

Yesterday took a afternoon nap ,wake up and while i trying to pull the window curtain up...suddenly, i black out in my mind and fainted ...drop to the floor,, hit my shoulder on the wall and bang my head onto the side wall ....i lie on the floor for 5 minutes,,,totally cannot move ...very very bad...1st time fainted experience...no joke man..now..my shoulder and head still pain ...cough/flu is still there...

I can believe my health will recover soon. Wish every AK fans have a healthy body & mind too. Thanks to all my customers & friends whom send regards & good wishes to me ...You guys take care also...ok

No comments:

Post a Comment