Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Theme of story : When the buying stops, the cheating stops too

"I was @ Great world city for lunch and to Timezone to play.
I was at the counter topping my card and my wife/son went to hunt for a machine.
Imagine my surprise when my son within one min found a machine (regular) and was at the controls.

Then I noticed, behind the lanes, there are a group of “fishers” with their excel spreadsheet in their folders (the big size couples, and the two uncles).

For me, the game is about my kid having a good time. of course, he desires the better cards, but I know, for me to get them, is either by buying, (cause for the machines, be it at GW, VIVO or etc, they are constantly “targeted") or I buy fakes. Cause the chances of me getting one when the others have the sequence is worse than hitting the jackpot.

I wonder, who fuels these actions? the parents of course. cause we willing to spend to get kids cards, but in terms, we feed these fishers who are depriving our kids the simple joy of getting a gold/silver/bronze cards when they play innocently. Sigh.

Anyway, I shall enjoy it as it is, and for the cards drops, it is just a big sham."

~ Zac_Shark

No comments:

Post a Comment