Friday, October 8, 2010

Story :A very thoughtful Pr.6 Buyer

This little girl , JY.. is taking PSLE this year...and she had been buying cards from us regualrly.She is a big sister as sometimes she will bring along her younger sister along while buying cards from us.

One day, JY wanted to get version 13 cards from us...as she told us that the new cards are nice. She had order a full complete normal set from us and we suppose to meet up for COD. All the while , she had come to Sembawang to deal ...but this round, we discovered that actually she stay near Marsiling mrt area...so, we decided to meet her @ Marsiling mrt instead as i will be on my way to work ...and she also after school ...can go meet up for the cards

Being a considerate girl , she had shared her concern for us ...we are touch by her kind concern and appreciate it.

She know that i am on the way to work ...after the card deal...so she send this sms to us :

"Be there early abit cos scared see cards too long then you late for work...or i go sembawang ?"

She send another sms to me , hoping to help me save time :
"What about i go sembawang meet you"

I replied to her stick to marsiling mrt...since i will passby Marsiling mrt along my way to work at 3pm

Final sms from JY to help me save more time...:
"I go up to platform meet you"

So , she meet me @ the platform to deal the cards , then she go out again...wow ! i thought she going up platform going to other place by train ...but she travel up the platform just to help me save time...very conseridate thought from her ...her going in/out from the gantry will cost her easily $0.70 ?? We shall be giving her a surprise upon our next deal after her psle is over ...thank you , JY.

No comments:

Post a Comment