Tuesday, December 7, 2010

AK fan wishes that Animal Kaiser gaming to end..

"I personally hope for the last version of AK .... as obviously they have run out of ideas .... as funny kind of animals were invented ...... Holy Series and Evil Series .... still okay ..... Vrede and Scorch .... still animals with exceptional power.

Cobalt the shark has become creatures ...... and many many more. It’s Animal Kaiser .... not Creature Kaiser ..... and many frictional characters came into the funny storylines ..... using sword and weapons to fight ..... the game has become sort of violence ... time to stop all these nonsense.

Bottomline, Animal Kaiser .... keep it simple where animals battle for victory"

~ spaceshuttle



"I too hope the end of AK is near ...

Game brings out the worst in adults ... saw many parents clutching their sequence hovering around the machines yesterday at TZ.

My son told me after he finishes collecting his v 5 set he don’t wanna play anymore ... I dun know if its a good or bad thing"

~ Claire



"I really don thk that AK can sustain till V.14 in Singapore ... LOL Those old old birds all retire .... donkey, lion king, aksiao .... many many more. Children all go play Beyblades ....

Last Sunday, I was at TZ … my son playing 3DX …
All 4 machines there no one is playing …. Sunday afternoon … school holiday …
what happened … no one playing?? "

~ AK_cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment