Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A request for help from indonesia......

Hi everyone. I lives in Indonesia. I’m a father and I have a 7 years old son who likes to play this game. To be honest, I don’t know much about this game. Could you please be kind to send me the barcode for the best combo card(animal, miracle & strong card) for ver 4 machine? We only has a version 4 machine in Indonesia. I just want my son to be happy. I’m really sure he will be happy if he can have ultimate cards to win the game. Kindly please send it to me to my e-mail: xxxxx??@yahoo.com * I’ll really appreciate for your help. Thank you very much for your kind.
~ Mitsurugi

*Real email address had been omitted to prevent spam

Blog Master : Anyone who wishes to help can email us @ aksg2009@gmail.com We will help convey the message to this indonesian father , thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment