Monday, January 16, 2012

The origin of Ninja trained Siegfried.

Story created by :Wong Wei Wen


Siegfried: hmm.. When i first met leo, he was still a cub. Yet he deafeated me..
Galleon: So? Do you accept defeat that easily??


Siegfried: Galleon?? I thought you were dead... Master!!
... Galleon : You must be wanting another training lesson from me, right??


Siegfried: Really?? I am really a low-rank Ultra rare animal..... ok!
Galleon : Than lets spar. If you defeat me, i will train you to the fullest!


Siegfried: What? But... Leo defeated me!! How could i defeat you??
Galleon : Kaiser Flash!! Final Gold Change!!! Finally Dead End !!


Siegfried: What?? Arggh.......!!!!!!!!



1 Day later......



Siegfried: .........
Mysterious animal: Hey... I am here to help you... Siegfried....


Siegfried: ... Who are you?? That red scarf.. Are you a ninja master??
Moonlight: Yes... And my name is Moonlight...


Siegfried: hmm..... May i spar with you?
Moonlight: Why is that?? i will not waste my breath on you...


Siegfried: Then... Let me just taste your power..
Moonlight: Whatever... I will win in the end..


Siegfried: Lets start.....



(Fighting)...



Moonlight: I shall end this.... Kyoukokyou Ohgi!!
Siegfried: ???? Arggh.......!!!!!!!!!



i hour later....



Moonlight: Your powers are not up to the rank.. And you call yourself an Ultra rare animal??
Siegfried: Don't belittle me!! i am a student of golden lion Galleon!!


Moonlight: ..... Then you should call yourself a real ultra rare animal!!!
Siegfried : You wanna train me?? ( Crying )


Moonlight: Not train..... But Spar! Defeat my clone and look for me ...
Siegfried: Oh no... kyoukokyou Ohgi!!!


Cloned Moonlight: ........ Arggh....!!
Siegfried : I did it! ......... It was a simple and easy fight..


Moonlight: ....... You are now awarded this scarf. It contains the power of the thunder dragon and Mikiri..... The power of being able to dodge!!

Siegfried:.... ....... Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment