Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Story : One day in the office.....

Its another day to work in the office...to make thing worst , today is MONDAY !

Argh ~~~ ...Monday blue attack ....boring...


Look around, boss is not around ...only I am alone.. in the office

"why still need to work so hard ? Boss not around leh...so relax 1st lah "
I thinking to myself


All my works.. I put aside ,even I also off the PC and put away all the report files

I walk to one corner with a nice table , take out some "loads" from my personnel bag ...and I start to stack them up ...layer by layer, and divide them by different column stacking onto the table


"Wow...this is so fun & exciting !!".....


I continue my "game" ....



Time passed quickly.....



I am so happy playing with the stacking games that i forget about my time and whats happening to the work surrounding....



when suddenly , someone tap his hand on my back shoulder...



I jump up & get a shock !!


#@@#$%^ ....who is that playing trick on me?


I turn around and saw my BOSS standing right behind me !!


Oh my goosh ~~~!!!!!!

I am being FIRED ...BOSS took a picture as evidence to sack me


What really happen ??


This is what is happening during working hour...where i was caught red-handed by my BOSS :





Scroll down to see proof







Some more







coming soon.....









This is what happen....*sob* ...*sob* ~ CRY !!
Photobucket

haha...just a make up story from Blog master , hope you guys like it ...hehe

Picture:http://tweetphoto.com/19396959 (animalkaiser_sg )

No comments:

Post a Comment