Thursday, June 17, 2010

Story : Pee urine into arcade machine

Naughty kid pees into candy machine at arcade

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

When STOMPer James reached into a candy machine at an arcade to retrieve sweets his daughter had won, he was horrified to find that the prize slot was filled with urine.

Said the STOMPer:

"This candy jackpot machine caught my two-year-old daughter's attention when we went shopping at Sembawang Shopping Centre.

"I bought $2 worth of credit for her to try out her luck.

"She won some sweets even though it was her first time playing the game.

"When I reached for the sweets at the collection box, I found that the sweets were actually floating on some sort of liquid.

"I then knew the liquid was urine because of the foul smell from my fingers.

"I approached the counter staff and then went to the washroom. On the way back, I saw the staff busy cleaning up the mess in the collection box.

"Some naughty kid must have been peeing there, and I hope such an incident will not happen again, as it is a very small amusement centre and there are only two staff members at the counter.

"Instead of chatting among themselves behind the counter, they should be out more often to see what customers are actually doing do their machines."

source:http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment