Friday, July 9, 2010

Addicted to animal kaiser ?

"With the amount of over fishing going on, the only way prices will go is ... down.

I still see a lot of people hang out at arcade every week for fishing.
Their album are pages and pages of the same cards.
Its beyond collector. I call them addicts."

~ Donkey

Blog Master: I do agree with Donkey that there are so many people being ADDICTED to Animal Kaiser ...and this is BAD for their social life. Maybe i'm one of them ?

...cuz I am updating my blog almost everyday with new interesting AK stories ,video trailer & pictures ...and i have been doing so for the past few months...Wow ! cannot imagine that i got such stamina & endurance to go on & on...it is very common for me to search the internet , edit those article /pictures...until 5am ...then go to bed ..its very ADDICTIVE and TIRING...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment