Friday, July 9, 2010

Story : I am very UPSET !!!! (entire Ver3 set stolen ..)

"If you want to talk about being upset, I should be more upset. Last Friday, my son’s complete set of v3 was stolen at city square time zone when he did not pay attention. The adult or kid who did this must be damn greedy.

Cards in a folderust belong to someone right? Find it then return it to the timezone counter lor. I may say thank you and even pay you for your help. Taking the book is stealing. So to that greedy a@@hole. I hope you will get retribution one day!!"

~ et209

Comments

"this is police case..... dont play play..... never never try to take/steal things that not belong to you…
if in Iran… your hands may crush by truck.... "

~ Lion King

Blog Master: Stealing is a serious crime in Singapore. Hope that this story can share some awareness to small kids reading our blog. Parents, do take this opportunity to explain the consequence to your child. Prevention is better than cure !!

Update :
Many forumers had come to help the author to try complete a set for him asap. currently, he is just short of 1 card. This is the post where he's grateful to forumer,ak_cookie ...who offer him a cheap Special Ops Leo to make his set :

"Thanks ak_cookie for the sol. I m only still missing showdown to replace my son’s stolen set. We need more like you. Your redundant is my gain!!! Thanks!!! "
~ et209

No comments:

Post a Comment