Monday, July 5, 2010

Story : Free Animal Kaiser card for you...

Sharing(1) : Free Dark Lion Child (Promo Ver. 11) and Killer Whale for me!

"One of my friend is giving me a free dark lion child promo card and a killer whale. He said that he gives me the card as an appreciation in helping him. He show him some of his cards, and he gives me those 2 cards. Killer whale is usable"
~ Herbie Ewaldo

Sharing(2) : Someone gives his Gold Champion Great White Shark to his friend

"I got this story from my friend. He told me that his friend gave him his gold champion Great White Shark. His friend said that the gold champion was not too good for him, so he just gives his card to his friend.

What a waste! Anyone may don't want to give a gold champion card unless if they sell it or trade it. Me myself traded Lion Gold Champion with Lowland Gorilla Gold Champion.

Maybe everyone not really like gold champions, maybe because the picture of the animal is not attractive, or something that makes anyone gives a gold champion. If you have 2 or more gold champion cards of the same animal, why don't you give it to someone? It's better to share if you have more cards"

~ Herbie Ewaldo

No comments:

Post a Comment