Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fishing @ express lane

Background : 1 man + 2 aunties always gang up and bully gamers @ express lane. They are the bad -named fisherman ...who grab all the foil cards ..never give chance to others


"They disgrace themselves being women and also as Singaporean. Morever, they con together with this guy who is a CHEAT.

Their act is being like a FOOL. I pity their husband to have such a wife and they also set a bad example to their child. Disgraceful mother.

I’m a mother too but definitely follow the AK rules for Express Lane. If I ever meet these three again, I’m sure to make them feel SHAME and bring them to everyone attention in front of the crowd. "

~ Disney Pooh




"i also met this irritating group while trying to get some foils for my son. what i did was i got my kakis , around 8 of us to queue.
They gave up once they know they cannot outnumber me. :) "

~ desmondlim

Comments

"a taste of your own medicine .... this one firece ... 8 outnumbered 3? .... next time ask my boy class to help ... about 30 ..... ha ha lols ... should be 32 ... plus the teacher and principal ... ha ha ha .... lols really too much.

AK is just a kids’ game. "

~ spaceshuttle



Blog Master: Wow...8 outnumbered 3 ..haha ... do we really need to gather so many people to fish for rare cards nowsaday ? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment