Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Timezone happening~~@ Tamnpines Mall

"I were at the TZ @ Tamnpines Mall this morning before 0930 hrs. There is this guy wearing a yellow & blue t.shirt with a glasses on and some moustache on his lower chin. As we both aim for the same machine (Express Lane), I told him inorder to be fair, we will follow the rule and whoever, get the “Siegfried” card depend on our own luck and he agreed.

Then, we start off the games and during our games and as I’m playing, these two ladies came and talked to this guy. At the beginning, I dun bother with them and played my games. As I’m playing my 2nd games, these two ladies start to join in the queue. Since it is a Express Lane, I can’t argue but to let them join in.

The “Siegfried” card is on the way out fm the machine. As the first lady is playing, I ask the guy whether he knew them and he shaked his head. During the games, I saw these two ladies passing the cards to
the guy after taking from the machine and sensed something is wrong. Then, the second lady got the “Siegfried” and handed over to the guy. I’m very mad and quarrel with him for not being gentleman and also a con man as we agreed to have a fair game in the beginning. He claimed that he does not know them and it’s a fair games after all.

I shall curse these three ppl to HELL and being a CHEAT for doing such a thing. One of the ladies is a Chinese n the other one is a Malay. Such a shameful thing for these two ladies to do.

I hope that those ppl playing at this TZ outlet be aware of them and will not be the next victim like me. "

~ Disney Pooh


Comments

sigh ...... dun fish .....

do you know the purpose of these express lanes? .... all of them (and including you) have abused the express lanes ...... yes yes you curse and swear the two siow char bo and coc-k man ......

many have cursed you as well ......

~ spaceshuttle


he is not a cheat but a seasoned fisherman
You are truly a rookie fisherman......
to FISH in express lane, you need more buddies...or you lose out…
another typical example how the sequence is killing the game.....

~ rover2426


I believe u r refering to 1 Malay Auntie and 1 skinny lady right.... They r always there, avoid them if possible… They like All gold and Ultimate card...... Take care
~ Wang-AK Ultimate Warrior cum Hulk Hogan


Not sure about other areas, but Tampines Mall and Tampines One are practically difficult to get foil cards during weekend. FIshermen/women will be there in the early morning. Sometimes, they are so “kind” enough to allow other kids to play first, while controlling the machine. If it’s not for the 1 for 1 promotion, I will prefer ZoneX to get my AK cards.
~ bendan


how much times they play? I think they will always hang out there… they always fish for rared cards, be careful.
~ do things you like

No comments:

Post a Comment