Sunday, September 5, 2010

Aunty fisherwoman @ Express lane

"Today i went to parkway with my son plyed in the express lane cos son only wanted to play 3 games before going for lunch there was a fisherwoman standing around the machine there was no queue .

My son finish playing the 3 games no one behind him he play another game the aunty fisherman nvr say anything my son swpie his card another 2 times ... Suddenly aunty fisherwoman wake up ... Tell me “ miss 1 person can only play 3 time, i am in the queue leh ....” what the hell if you are in the queue shouldn’t you stand in line? Why stand around the machine ..... She call the staff and complain i told the staff same thing.... Staff said she agree wif me ifmyou want to queue you stand in line and not next to the machine ... She black face and walk away ...s show me middle finger and storm away

Zai zai after last game ....gold card drop .... But lowland only .... Son happy .....

Its only a game .... Kenna abuse for nothing ...sheesh "

~ Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment