Sunday, September 5, 2010

A story of 3 surprises & Bronze Siegfried

i was @ Hougang area helping my mum to fix up some bed frame structure ...and i called up mdm krxx ...wow...she & son is also at hougang.

I suggest that they wait outside Macdonald ...and to my surprise , krxx replied that they are now eating inside the macdonald ..haha


This is our first time meet up in person ...she told me she wear pink shirt while her son wear red t-shirt ...wow...my 2nd surprise ////because my younger son (who is also with me) is also wearing red t-shirt !

Met up mdm Krxx with her son @ hougang mall Macdonald...we chit chat. deal some cards among ourselves ...and suddenly her son say he wanted a bronze siegfried card

I suggest that we go to the nearby Stanley's shop which is just within 2 minutes walk outside the mall .. Mdm krxx say she don't know who is stanley..haha

Reached stanley shop and i introduce mdm krxx to stanley ... and her son ask for the bronze siegfried. it is on sale @ $40 ...being a friendly boss ,he willing to let go @ $35 ...since i introduce mdm to his shop ...

Her son want it badly ...but krxx keeps thinking about the pricing...she made up her mind NOT to buy in the end ....there was disapoointment on her son's face ...

I stay behind to chit chat with stanley and bought from him some pokemon chips for my boy.

On my way back ...i sms mdm krxx...
" ...now you know stanley 's shop haha ~ your son seem dispointed never get that bronze siegfried leh .."

This is my 3rd surprise when i read her sms reply :
" Yar loh ...But hor i managed to redeem a box in timezone...Haha bronze Siegfrid"

She even follow up sending me a mms with the bronze siegfrid picture !

Blog Master: Wow~~~ She save $35 ....her son is happy by owning the bronze card now ...mdm krxx is also happy saving $ ....really a nice Happy ending !Really Lucky ...

No comments:

Post a Comment