Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fisherman = Scorch !!

My son loves to observe the details on the all the cards ....

He told me ... “Mummy, Scorch seeks confilcts wherever he goes .... the fishermen are Scorch” ....

Lols .... I shake my head .... I guess he also observed the fishermen out dere .....

I give my due respect to those who at least cleared the entire deck ... and not those who use “Strategies” to get the cards in cheapest possible way .... so cheapskate!! Results of the cheap sequences, selling to cheapskate people ....

My boy into Beyblades .... and he goes everywhere playing Beyblades ...

Now the Ver.5 is out and all he wants is a full set of cards ...
I should said that he really likes the cards ... he will see and read every words on the cards… then he will tell me who is more powerful .... but when comes to playing at the machine .... he give up :(

~ AK_cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment