Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fishman Father make use of his son to fish Good card...

the father and son .... i think i have met them ..... carrying a folder of cards and sling a bag ... like ever busy ..... fishing cards ...

i ever tell them off before ... and now when they see me ... they avoid me ....

my 7-yrs old boy want to play ... i asked the father ‘you playing?’ he shook his head ..... my boy played 5 games .... then his son come and tell my boy 5 more games then his turn ..... another machine is empty then ...

i tell off the boy. “Who said after 5 games your turn? you want Gold Card? then who clear the rest of 149 cards???” (1 deck 150 cards with only 1 gold rare) ...... “me issit? .... if not, who???”

the father and son ran off .....

~ spaceshuttle

No comments:

Post a Comment