Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Story : Customer service @ Timezone

"btw Tz hougang also # nowadays their machines also spoilt and no one repair.. i also seldom go there rather go Compasspoint..

btw i’m very disappointed with TZ the way they handle this thing (private tournament event) ... and i promise myself i will never patronise them again after i finish my credits ....

firstly they are not customer services oriented..
and secondly their machines are outdated…
thirdly their machines spoilt also hack care ( u play drum mania but without music , what is this man)

they called up my friend saying that if we will to force oursleves in on that day (for the private tournament)..they will rather shut the machines down… this is how they treat customers sigh.... "

~ AKSIAO

"True.bro.the express lane machine only one player available.Somemore I don’t like the staffs there too.No offence.I ask them to show me the deck card slip and they just walk away"
~ AK Collector

Blog Master : The above are just some personal experience encountered from some AK fans.Blog master feels that to meet the very basic customer requirement ,at least the spoilt game machines must service ASAP or place a breakdown signage there while waiting for their arcade technician to come repair.

I ever had 2 bad experiences of using faulty game machines @ Timezone.

First incident @ Timezone (Sembawang Shopping Center) - swap our vip gold card for 1 game credit ~ daytona racing ...half screen flizzing...hang there ...no sign board ...everything look ok before swap card ...but unable to play.
Inform the staff , she swap the replacement credit for me @ another daytona machine beside this faulty one. then she off and on back the faulty machine ...and just leave it there ...i believe next customer will face same problem again !

Second incident @ Timezone (Vivo City) where my elder wants to ride the motorcycle for racing. everything looks fine before swapping card . But we are unable to start the game after the game show 1 credit inside. i go inform the staff there , 1 malay male staff check my card ,then went over to the machine ..i did not check what he did..but somehow , my boy is able to start his racing game now.

I went to look at the AK game machines which is opposite these motorcycle machines...then after a while , i turn my head and saw my boy still sitting there on the motorbike ...the game screen freeze for 6 seconds...then game resume....then awhile...freeze...hang for few seconds...then resume ...oh my god ! We just left the place ..what a lousy game machine ! Not even a sign board to inform customer ..sign*

No comments:

Post a Comment