Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Story : Selling Version 3 Siegfried - King of Strong Animals (Home-Made)

A very hardworking Animal Kaiser fan trying to make printed AK cards at home. Finally , he/she had sucess making 1 ...the best animal king in version 3 !
Will you buy printed card ? How much is a card worth ?

"Dear Friends,
I have been trying to make Animal Kaiser Cards by using the downloaded barcodes.

It is a lot of hassle trying to print , resize , paste and finally trying it out at the arcade. In the end , after trying for so many animals, only my Siegfried card work.

If anyone is interested to buy the most powerful animal Siegfried - homemade copy
Please email me at *link removed* with your quoted price.

No picture because doing the barcode is already hard enough , i don’t have time to prepare a nice picture. It is just a barcode pasted on a white plain card.

Only thing is when you use this white card at the arcade - version 3 - Siegfried will appear.


I will meet you at the arcade and let you try the card then you can pay me after that. Thanks!"

~ Hedonist

1 comment:

  1. well, can i buy the printed card siegfried???????? i only have great white shark as my strongest animal and i cannot defeat the latest boss ninja trained siegfried and kaiser coral. my quoted price is S$5. it is quite low as it is nota real card.So, deal or no deal.its up to you. but as you mentioned, i need to comfirm its usage.lets meet at zone X at jurong point on 16 december 2011 at 1.30pm . i may be a little late so pls wait for me.
    by jackson wong

    ReplyDelete