Friday, July 2, 2010

Story about a girl who likes to play violin....

This is a touching commercial from Thailand about a mute girl who had the passion to play violin. but she was always being bullied by another girl who played piano instead. Both of them entered a musical contest...





"i am crying..
i also love music..
when u close your eyes..u can feel the truth..
when u don't give up..
one day..
u will be shining on the stage.. "

~ maggieelle522911


"i cry everytime i watch this ad
no matter how frusted you are, or aliented from others , the dream you have from the beginning is what you need to bear in mind "

~ s044121


"me too~~~I cried~~~similar situation for me, happened to me before, schoolmates pushed me around and bully me when I play the flute in school, people in musical world banned me and prevented me from entering music schools, but worked hard and won some local championship in flute.

This story is very real, happens in musical world everyday, people with less talent are afraid of and jealous of talented people and they prevent and ban you from entering musical world! This is human nature, jealousy and hate, especially in musical world where less opportunity given to very few people. "

~ pyrioni



"wow that really really good i have never seen commercial like this , that my all time favorite commercial, that's the best i ever seen in my life "
~ shakalakaboomboom09


"這廣告是上乘之作. 劇情裡少女和老伯的.對話都有說到 Why 說明了.人生的無奈和人生困境.和勇於堅持和突破困境.."~ navy14581



Blog Master :This commercial was directed by "Thanonchai Sornsrivichai" from THAILAND. This song name is "Cannon"..this is one of the greatest hits in the classical world which was composed in the 1680's by Johann Pachelbel. Performed by the Slovak Chamber Orchestra Highly recommended, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment