Friday, July 2, 2010

Story : Hey Kid, you are the real Champion

"My Kid won the champion 3 times, out of which twice won it by himself (1 entry) and 3rd time won it with help of mommy and dad (3 entry)..

I have spoke to a kid by the name of IAN, at the east zone who have not won a single competition but participated in almost every game. I ask him to increase his chance by asking his mom and dad to play also but his reply was


“I WANT TO WIN IT MYSELF”..


I really respect him !! He has the correct attitude...Keep it up IAN..I hope by now he has won at least once..Anyway even if he doesn't win, He is already a "Champion" !!!

I didnt see him for weeks as i phobit my 7 year old son to play in competition until exam over. "

~ Chan from http://cardshub.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment