Friday, July 2, 2010

Story : Buy via Japan agent or via Japan friend ?

"Kena con by this kind before. I just go to your link for a baby evil lion..which is now JPY250 =USD$2.59, the commmision and shipping is horrible..You want a deposit of yen 7,600 which is about S$115...no thanks...I have kena this many time and the seller disappear..

Now i ask my ex -colleague who work in Japan to buy for me at the japan arcade and give him a max price i can afford. + Shipping and commision for his time and effort to wrap all the cards for me between cardboards and insured the shipping for, i dont need to pay $115 deposit for a JPY250 item..

I am not a trader for cards, I only buy for my son to play and any extra he has, or my friend buy extra, i will sell it.

AND I MAY HELP FRIEND or REAL BUYER TO ORDER WITHOUT TAKING ANY DEPOSIT AND IF THEY DONT WANT I WILL TAKE IT "

~ Animal Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment