Sunday, November 8, 2009

Story : "What school is that?"

My elder son is making noise asking me to take him go play animal Kiaser after Dinner time. We had few new Jap cards and he was excited to test them out..My wife was tired and she do not wish to follow.

So...i just grab his hand and went to the nearby arcade - Star factory @ sun plaza.
I know all the staffs crew working there...so when we reach there...everyone s happy to see us going there.

Me and my son get ourself glued to an animal kaiser machine and we had prepare to play 20 games...My boy was excited to see Saturn Saw and Aligned Planet effect (1st time he saw it on the machine) and the crowds behind us were amazed by the stunning effect too !

Nothing special happen....we continue playing there (never give others a chance to use the machine..hehe) like over 10 games + ...when suddenly someone tapped lightly on my shoulder. I turn around and saw one of the crew staff (which i also know him quite well) pointing to the back of my son's T-shirt saying:"What school is that?"

I just replied him..its "Peixin Primary school...now changed to Yishun Primary school". I never expect anything wrong about that and i even asked him , "Why ? You last time also came from the same school?"

Suddenly...he keep quiet for a seconds...then he talked softly to me.."School uniform or T-Shirt not allowed inside arcade leh..."


Oh my god !! haha...how can i have overlooked on this house rule ?? I have totally forgotten about this...should have ask him change to a normal T-shirt before coming out.. Anyway, the time is close to 9.30pm and the arcade is closing soon. Luckily i know these staffs well, so they excuse us to play loh...since closing time is around the corner.

So, we stay on and played there until the arcade closed at 10pm then we go out from side door...hehe...luckily never ganna chase out from arcade due to this issue.My boy was happy as his very last card was Bronze Alien Egg A.

Blog Master: To all boys who is still studying , please do not go to any arcade center with your school uniform . If you just change your school T-shirt and continue wearing the school's short, the staff WILL NOT allow you to enter too. Make sure what you are wearing is nothing related to school loh

No comments:

Post a Comment