Wednesday, July 7, 2010

riCk & diCk hOyt - tHe stOry of GREAT LOVE

Team Hoyt - The Journey of life together




I am moved to tears by this beautiful message of strength, determination, human will, perseverance, and mostly the unstoppable power of love! Thank you so very much for posting this video. It simultaneously makes me feel ashamed for any time I have felt sorry for myself, and it also greatly motivates and inspires me to become a better person who achieves much more! Dick and Rick Hoyt are two extremely extraordinary men, and I have immense admiration and much respect for them both!!!
~ huntditty


Rick said, "The thing I'd like most is that my dad sit in the chair and I push him once" THAT IS LOVE
~ cshenacn


The TRUE WINNERS in this race. What an amazing dad.
~ gpedirect

Thank you for inspiring me to be a better person and giving me hope. You are both beautiful people and god has and will continue to bless you in your life forever more.
With love, A stranger with hope

~ ballerog92

These people are fighters, the will to live is tremendous.
And those are not "people with special needs" !!!!
They need the same as you and me, love..care..
I can't stop crying.
So grand is the human spirit, & yes..look at them.
They understand!

~ noxnocturne

Blog Master:This is about LOVE , about a Hero Daddy , about the true family together ...they can achieve !

No comments:

Post a Comment