Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pised off by Fisher woman......

Values is value only when it’s values is valued. KNN last Sunday went to TZ with my son, who was excited when I told him version 5 was launched. Anyway, I told him the rules applies whereby he can only play maximum of 3 games every sunday after his tuition. Is been the case and I am glad that our obsession with AK was under control since months back.

Reached TZ, greeted by one auntie who used to acquaint to me during version 1 period as her son and mine used to exchange dino king cards. My son was queuing at the express lane and this auntie was seated beside waiting for her turn on the other express lane. Not long after, I sensed something impending when I saw one known bloody fisherwoman appeared and stood beside her. I am thinkning bloody hell, maybe this auntie has joins the dark side? My assumption was right when I saw the auntie took up the sequence list and whispered to the cb fisherwomen…

This auntie hogs the express lane ak machine beside me and she was using two TZ cards to outwit the express lane regulation. There is a slight queue behind her and I can see a poor child standing behind helplessly. Shit and omfg....I told myself that it will be the last we speaks!!!!!

The great part is not long after, the staff appeared at her lane and the rest is history......serve her right....if want to fish, get it done during weekdays and not weekend as to leave some room for people, like me and many others who despised those sly adults who displayed their underhand character without reservation....

~ 无间道

No comments:

Post a Comment