Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Want To Love.........

Song title : Fix My Makeup (왁스) (HwaJangEul)(為你補妝)
Artist : WAX (korea)


English lyric:

You came to me suddenly one day and left just leaving love...
There is no news from you day after day, year after year...
In worry that you will be disappointed in how much i changed as time has passed, i fix my makeup today also...

I have done nothing for you, just took what you gave me...

That's why i'm sorry, why did you love a girl like me, why you had to leave me, we have to love again somehow...

If i meet you again during my lifetime, i want to argue with you...

Why did you leave me alone in this hardworking world without sending news about you...

I have done nothing for you, just took what you gave me...

That's why i'm sorry, why did you love a girl like me, why you had to leave me, we have to love again somehow...

We were so young back then...

Now i know the love that i didn't know back then, even if it isn't great, come take the love that i left for you, we have to love again somehow....

Part 1:


Part 2:(flash back...)


Its the same girl. It's almost like a prequel to the first one. he first met her in elementary...then the whole wallet and him saving her from his friends in high school....then when he was working at the little stand, he saw here again...thats why he hid from her in the first one so she wouldnt recognize him...then thats the start of the first video
~ DTQ


That's the whole point of the MV. She's pretty old as well. Just show you even all those years he's still in love with her. Not to mention the fact that he did how many years in jail for her.
~ Eluded


I think it was because he was nervous about his hands being dirty (in general) and leaving a bad impression. She seems polished in the MV in contrast to his "roughness". That's why he got frustrated and tried to clean his hands upon noticing how dirty they were - a habit that would remain through adulthood.
~ MidorLily

No comments:

Post a Comment