Monday, September 5, 2011

Fake card used @ timezone tournament !!

Please look into this case I feel very unfair to this time AK tournament @ GWC timezone.

Fake card can play tournament my son Lucas already feedback to my staff this player is using a fake card but ur staff still can tell Lucas is a real card. At the end my son lost this game. And the fake card player still can go to second game. Until got 1uncle show ur staff the real card different w fake card then ur staff go n stop the player.

But ! Is too late ur staff already hearted my Lucas cry. He cry is not lost the game is because he tell ur staff but timezone staff not believer him. I can't accept they sorry to me & Lucas! So please give me a very reason reply thank u

~ Angela Low

Official Reply:

Hi, Dear Angela, the issue have been brought up and we are currently looking into this issue. Firstly, please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused to Lucas and yourself due to our staff negligence.

As discussed on the phone with your good self, we are glad that the issue have been resolved and we will like to assure you that we will further evaluate to prevent this problem from occurring again in the future. Please send our sincere regards to your sons and we look forward to host you and your family again @ Timezone. Have a great Holiday ahead !

~ Timezone Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment