Monday, September 19, 2011

Zone X tourney allow or not allow to use Jap card ? Confuse !

Confirmed that Terminal 3 can used jap 533 and other Version Cards.Scorch Siegfried Altas.

Went to Zone X at Changi Terminal 3 today at 10am to register for the New AK Tournament. Paid $5 for the registration and given a receipt
Since I am still early practice 5 games using 5 different combination : Galleon ,Altas,Scorch, Siegfried and Yolkosuma combo.
Now I had confident to use Galleon jap 533 and Meteor Shower(Lucky Break).
When the Tournament start I use Galleon 533 and Meteor Shower(LB) all the way up to the final defeating Altas Siegfried ,Scorch. The final both of us used the same combo , and I was lucky that my miracle meteor shower( lucky break) came out twice . defeating my opponent straight 2 rounds.

I got a Champion Bald Eagle n a Box.
Next round the Champion Card will be Lowland Gorilla.

~ george


Blog Master: How come 18 Sept 2011 tournament @ Changi Airport Terminal 3 can allowed to use Jap card for AK competition ,while other outlets only can use English original card ?? This is not fair to all AK fans ! ZoneX should standardise across all branches ..


can use jap 533 and Meteor shower(LB)?????
~ JLQY


Why the rules not consistent? Some place can only use evo cards while some place can use any cards? If I had known I’ll have gone to T3. More fun and exciting!!
~ benlim



Latest update :

Everyone. Today at changi terminal 3 there can use jap but only for today only (18 Sept). Next time cannot use already. They hav banned jap cards already. Can only use evo 1 cards already. Sry to say this, guys
~ AK-Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment