Monday, January 23, 2012

Axel's (Haru) AK Card Strategies #6 (I guess?)

(this guide is made under boredom, so it's up to you if you wanna follow...)

Oh wow, I haven't write anything these past few weeks...


Master Leo (Yes people, MASTER LEO!! Though I didn't have the card yet, I can feel how fun it is to use such deadly card...)

Master Leo is a further evolution of our cute little Leo, The Lion Cub (And at top of that, he's ULTRA). With the Strength\Health of 8000\7000, this guy sends every naughty animals to hell...

Strategy:

I hate it when there's 3 DEADLY attacks combined in one card, but this is why this card is so powerful. Yes, with Griffning Attack returns, I can't decide which Strong I should pick. If you want a Master/Special-Ops combo, use Completed Training. If you want Master Leo original, simply use Harmonius Breath. Or else, use Master and Pupil to give it a Best/Special-Ops combo. For Miracle, just use your strongest Miracle (or with All P, if you want to make the battle quick)

No comments:

Post a Comment