Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I remember this game....

It is still version 6 here (Selangor, Malaysia), but one time I play ; TRUE STORY..... I use bald eagle plus lone warrior plus crashing moon, I know my combo is lame but when I go to the first round I deafeted a animal ( forgot the name already ) with full HP, then I fit with courageous electric ray, don't know why always let it attack me.....

Then minus my Bald Eagle's HP a little bit, then I use special attack then it die, then I fight with Atlas, I use G attack Level 2 then minus 3600 of atlas' HP then I told my cousin that my bald eagle use special attack then miracle the special.... Then it really worked as I say, crazy right? Then I get another Lone Warrior...

Fact : if your version is still version 6, then u must deafeted atlas to get rare cards like; lone warrior

~ Danny Boey

No comments:

Post a Comment