The Star Factory @ Sun Plaza will be holding a series of team tournaments on 30 June, 14 July, 20 July and 21 July 2013 (4 qualifying tournaments, refer to table below). The top 2 teams of each qualifying round shall be qualified for the Grand Finals which will be held at The Star Factocy @ Sun Plaza on 28 July 2013 at 11am.
Rules and Regulations
- For each of the qualifying tournament, a minimum of 8 teams is required to be registered in order that a competition will be organised. If the number of registered team does not meet the required figure, the qualifying tournament for that particular week shall be cancelled.
- Each Team shall register under a Team Name comprising of either 2 or 3 members. Registered teams who made it to the Grand Finals are not allowed to add or substitute their team members.
- The registration fee for each team is $30. Registration can be done at The Star Factory @ Sun Plaza prior to the start of the tournament.
- ONLY Original English and Japanese Version Animal Kaiser cards are usable during the tournaments.
- The tournament is based on best of 3 matches knock-out system.
- Any participant who display poor sportsmanship or undesirable behaviour such as use of vulgarities will be disqualified.
- Tournament Official's decision on results is Final. Organiser reserves the rights to amend the Rules and Regulations without prior notice.
- The Winning Team for the qualifying tournament shall receive 3 Champion Bengal Tiger Cards and 3 Gold Champion Boxes.
- The First Runner-up for the qualifying tournament shall receive 3 Silver Champion Boxes.
- The Winning Team for the Grand Finals shall receive 3 Champion Trophies and 3 Star Cards with TOTAL Top Up Value of $150 ($50 value per Star Card) and 1 set of Champion Death Scorch, Master Leo and Galleon Cards and 3 Gold Champion Boxes.
- The First Runner-up for the Grand Finals shall receive 3 Silver Champion Medals and 3 Star Cards with TOTAL Top Up value of $60 ($20 value per Star Card) and 3 Silver Champion Boxes.
- The Second Runner-up for the Grand Finals shall receive 3 Bronze Champion Medals.
- 3 Lucky winners who correctly guess the Championship winning team will be picked and they stand to walk away with a set of Champion Bengal Tiger Card with Gold Champion Box.
- There will be Silver Champion Box Each for grasp in the lucky draw segments during the Grand Finals.
- For more information, please contact Dean at 67529335 from Monday to Sunday, 10am to 10pm.