Monday, January 24, 2011

Only 4 persons take part in AK tournament.....

Beyblade battle stamps at tampines mall .... my boys could spend just half an hour and gotten the 20 battle stamps ..... easy win. And each blader could only get 20 max battle stamps. No point go down so early .......

So morning asked my boys want to play AK tournament ..... and surprising they said okay. Rush down to ZoneX ...... order breakfast for boys ... and i go register for AK.

Met my old friend Eric* ..... jia luck ... nobody play only 4 pax? .... where got fun .... Eric said just play for fun lah ...... (his son attend tuition .... never come - he bored come play AK).

Okay lah ...... my 2 boys and myself VS him sure can makan lah ....... ha ha lols.
P.S. at the end Eric won ... ha ha ha 3 persons also cannot makan his Holy Elephant .... lols

~ spaceshuttle

Note: This Eric is not Blog Master

No comments:

Post a Comment