Monday, November 28, 2011

AK Toy set 8 sold to Mr Kelvin/Mrs Gina

Update: We had contacted Mr Kelvin and close deal..this is nice to have the 6th successful business partnership together with chef andrew for the AnimalKaiser theme cake. Anyone else who wish to buy figure toys or cards from me, Please welcome to contact Eric at 93213123. (my handphone is serviced)
Thanks


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Gina/Kelvin,

Please response asap as my handphone is spoilt just 1 hrs ago ...when i drop it...the touch screen no longer response to my finger touch...i do not have extra handphone to transfer my sim card ...and i'm unable to access to your contact number

Do leave your handphone contact to our email : aksg2009@gmail.com...and i will use my house phone to contact you

Regards
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment